Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Matt Le Blanc to quit Top Gear if Evans isn't out!

Alex

My sister sent me this link today. Smells like hearsay and conjecture rolled up into one to make a story.

I must admit although I like Evans on other shows I don't think his personality suits TG. I'd like to see more Harris in the show. I'm not even sure I like Reid that much. I like Sanine, LeBlanc, Harris and even Eddie Jordon but I think they have too many people.

isysman said:
I must admit although I like Evans on other shows I don't think his personality suits TG. I'd like to see more Harris in the show. I'm not even sure I like Reid that much. I like Sabine, LeBlanc, Harris and even Eddie Jordon but I think they have too many people.

My thoughts exactly.

It will be a real shame if Le Blanc leaves, l would not miss Evan's at all. I can't stand arrogance and he is full of it.

Evans looks arrogant, sounds arrogant , behaves arrogant , I think there's a good chance he is arrogant. I like the whole cast except for him ,he just is so insincere. :bandit:

IMHO the only part I've enjoyed is Chris Harris when he's doing a road test, the rest is kinda cheesy and false...

CE can't change his spots.

My initial thought when they signed MLB to work with CE was that whatever they are paying him it won't be enough.

Still think James Martin would have been a good candidate. He expressed his interest and then when they dismissed it, he got the hump and left his Saturday cooking show. He's got a good relaxed attitude and is sort of blokeish at the same time.

Chris Evans just seems too excited all the time, like he's trying to make the excitement contagious but he needs to come down a bit, just chill Chris reeelaaax.

Still think James Martin would have been a good candidate. He expressed his interest and then when they dismissed it, he got the hump and left his Saturday cooking show. He's got a good relaxed attitude and is sort of blokeish at the same time.

That good you posted twice!

Id agree about James Martin. Hed be great to have on the road trips too when they were camped out, knock up a decent BBQ. I bet CE cant cook!

Senoj said:
That good you posted twice!

Id agree about James Martin. Hed be great to have on the road trips too when they were camped out, knock up a decent BBQ. I bet CE cant cook!

Don't know who he is? :dont know:

I always liked Mike Brewers personality on Wheeler Dealers, he seems to have a good sense of humour and he certainly knows his Motors, don't know if he should front the show but ANYBODY would be better than Chris Evans he's a complete b*ll end!

I have worked with both Evans and Martin.

Evans is impatient, self important, and he treats his staff like sh*t.

James Martin isn't much better.

I like Le Blanc but and think it would work much better with someone else in the Jeremy Clarkson mould, Evans is fine on other shows but his enthusiasm comes across as a little forced!

Real shame, roll on Gear Nobs!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back