Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

All new 2017 Panamera Pictures leaked onto the Web

Porsche News

The next-generation Porsche Panamera debuts in Germany on June 28, but pics of the new Turbo are leaking onto the Web early.

These photos give us an extensive look at the exterior and a glimpse inside. Best of all, we now know what's under the hood of the vehicle Porsche promises to be "the fastest luxury sedan on Earth."

Interior is looks very smart and the new digital dash is certain to be in the next 911, the 992

Attachments

• panamera2_1_283.jpg
    panamera2_1_283.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 8,004
  • panamera2_3_437.jpg
    panamera2_3_437.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 8,004
  • panamera2_5_181.jpg
    panamera2_5_181.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 8,004
  • panamera2_4_144.jpg
    panamera2_4_144.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 8,004
  • panamera2_2_537.jpg
    panamera2_2_537.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 8,004
  • panamera2_6_193.jpg
    panamera2_6_193.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 8,004
Hmmmm.

I have a letter of intent on the new one of these. Not sure I'll take that forward based on these pics. Bit too jag looking in that rear 3/4 shot.

First impressions is that it's an improvement, especially the rear end. I'll reserve my opinion until I see it with my own peepers though.

Panny

Bit of a disappointment after the Sport Tourismo concept. I agree very jag like from certain angles.

Attachments

• porsche_panamera_sport_turismo_wagon_concept_photo_476511_s_986x603_468.jpg
    porsche_panamera_sport_turismo_wagon_concept_photo_476511_s_986x603_468.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 7,914
It's definitely a great improvement over the original and I don't think the Jag look is a bad thing :D

I'm left wondering where this leaves the Pajun that was first talked about 6 years ago. It was destined to be a 4 door 911 but looking at these pics I can't see it being a lot smaller. :dont know:

That said, I can't tell the difference between a Cayenne and a Macan on the road so I suppose there'd be a market for both.

Please can they make it a 5 seater rather than sticking to this four individual seats like its some kind of FF, Rapide alike

lofi said:
Please can they make it a 5 seater rather than sticking to this four individual seats like its some kind of FF, Rapide alike

+1

Although I think the Panam might predate both

Looks good progress... in that sector, they are always going to have a degree of design conservatism.

Makes me smile when manufacturers claim that photo's have been "leaked"...

Wonder when they are going to leak the estate version.

T8 said:
I'm left wondering where this leaves the Pajun that was first talked about 6 years ago. It was destined to be a 4 door 911 but looking at these pics I can't see it being a lot smaller. :dont know:

Just read the spec sheet of the new Panamera. The old one was a humungous 16ft 3ins long. The new one is 16ft 5ins!!!

There's definitely room in the range for a 4 door 911 - but when :?:

Got to have a good look round one at the PEC a couple of weeks ago.....new interior is a game changer and its a great looking car IMHO.

I think it'll be a massive success. I'll be very interested if/when the "shooting brake" appears.

Porsche News said:
when I saw the rear quarters view, reminded me of the new Tesla Model S

Exactly where my mind went, too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back