Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Service due??

jazzy2000

Just got an email from opc saying service due "according to records" Is a 2012 991 with 61k on clock. Only bought it last year 2015 when it had a intermediate maintenance service prior to collection at 57k miles. I assume the 57k service was the 60k service so should my next service be at 2017 or 67k miles? The service book says intermediate and major service at 60k so is confused. There are no reminders in the dashboard for a service. :?

Loving the car so far :D

Check on the instrument cluster when your services are due .. it sounds like its out of sinc with the OPC records.

Screen with vehicle data on display then menu , then messages , then service .. scroll through all three to see when due.

Service is every 2 years or 20k .. minor / major / minor etc

For a 2012 car it would be due a service now as every 2 years but yours has obvioulsy been done due to milage and being sold a year ago.

Thanks for this. It was previously services every year cos it was doing 20k a year by the last owner. I did 4k this year so I guess it will be every other year for me. Need to book the long life check this year though since it is every 2 years.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back