Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Preuninger's 911R

Roro

Found this on Twitter a few days ago, apparently it's Mr. GT3's very own 911R. I wonder if he actually paid for it with his own cash or company car, either way it's damn sexy. I assumed they would all be white for some reason, so nice to see something different

Would be nice to know more detail (spec) on the car if anyone knows

fd01748b95bf097247d605867b09e16b_zpslnwrpygm.jpg

The more I see of the 911R the more I'm tempted to de-wing my car and stick a ducktail on it. I wanted to do that ages ago but forgot about it, this is reawakening the idea ... :grin:

Subtle and very classy. :thumbs:

Cor, that looks absolutely fantastic. 8)

Looks like an Aston Martin...

Senoj said:
Looks like an Aston Martin...

Well it's the correct shade of green !

That looks mega... :cool:

I saw my first 991GT3RS last night in the flesh and wasn't impressed. The R's stealth approach without the wing, vents etc. looks so much fresher IMO.

C.

When you are that high up and so publicly visible I imagine you get what u want and its on the company. I would imagine he is on the board if not one below. Small change for Porsche to give him one. Its a cost price and not retail or the premiums.

When I was over at McLaren tech centre in Woking a few months ago I was parked next to Eric boulliers 650s company car. Parking is a mare there and only rocket Ron has his own special spot underneath.

When I came out boullier had just arrived to leave. Had a nice chat and top bloke.

Interesting how he was pushing the PDK gearbox when the GT3 came out and talking about how when testing they had a GT3RS 4.0 and a 991 GT3 and how he preferred the 991. And now they have a manual car and he's got one for himself!

How good does that look in green, very bold to pick something different. Mind you, if he didn't like it I'm sure they would have re-sprayed it to suit.

I'm jealous

I like the yellow highlight in the decal.

What about this green one? I sort of like it but cant help thinking its Army Surplus..

the only green is viper green for me. nothing else really works.

Lol...got me thinking about an old favourite
show of mine.....

'The Wacky Races'...and the 'Army Surplus
Special'..lol. Colour doesn't really work for me
on the RS. 😀

isysman said:
Interesting how he was pushing the PDK gearbox when the GT3 came out and talking about how when testing they had a GT3RS 4.0 and a 991 GT3 and how he preferred the 991. And now they have a manual car and he's got one for himself!

To be fair, he probably has a few different motors in the garage, wouldn't surprise me if he also has a PDK GT3 lying about the place somewhere :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back