Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Amazingly ugly dash

GT4

Nordschleife
69489450.jpg

GT4, What cars that from. Its probably functional but attractive it's not. :nooo: :thumb:

Ferrari 360?

MC

amazed they can make such beautiful cars on the outside but the the person who pays the bills has to look at that all the time , I was expecting to be told it was from some kit car. :thumb: :thumb:

It was the almost wilful lack of symmetry that got me.

Then there's the warning symbol location that looks like someone carefully mocked up their position on a tray and then it got knocked and they all ended up in one corner :dont know:

The car is around 15 years old. Don't think it is too bad considering the age.

I think the Italians had a handle on beauty for a couple of millennia before that abomination came out.

Besides, there was nothing wrong with its predecessor:

ferrari_f355_1994_5.jpg

At least it is symmetrical.

PS - please see thread title, if you wish to discuss amazingly ugly STEERING WHEELS, please start your own :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back