Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KW Coilovers refurbishment

Pip1968

Just a heads up for those interested. I am currently getting a set of KW Clubsports refurbished. I believe that apart from the Clubsport kits ie KW V1/V2/V3s they are done on site in the UK. Clubsports go back to Deutschland. Rough prices are £135 per corner for Clubsports and V1s are £100 per corner. Others are in between these two figures. Oh and VAT is on top of those figures.

Apparently the Clubsports will take about five weeks due to it being the racing season at the moment. I am not sure if that includes the two weeks they have been with KW (UK) before I got the prognosis from KW in the 'Fatherland'.

I will update on the whole experience once they are back.

Contat details are as follows:-

Tel : 01634 255506
Fax : 0845 021 2548
www.kwautomotive.co.uk
www.raceroom.com

Pip

Ps not affiliated :D

KW

Another option is to send them to Raeder/Manthey Motorsport, Nurburg. I did that a month ago. Very good and fast service, they only had the dampers for a week.
Price was reasonable as well, all in 560 € vat inc. That includes new bushings for lower rear mounts too. And as they are the other major owner in Manthey these days, the invoice came from Manthey Racing. Always nice to have for a Manthey car I have. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back