Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear: Series 23, Episode 4: 19 Jun 16 8pm BBC2

Porsche News

Series 23 Episode 4 of 6

This series of the world's biggest motoring show continues as Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and Sabine Schmitz buy cheap second-hand cars and head for Venice. The aim? To prove road travel can be more luxurious than taking the train.

Elsewhere, Rory Reid heads to New York to sample the all-electric Tesla Model X, while Chris Harris dons his race helmet to drive the most powerful Aston Martin of all time - the fearsome Vulcan. Bear Grylls and Brian Cox are the Stars in a Rallycross Car.

p03yhy87.jpg

Top Gear: Extra Gear Episode 4 of 6 ONLINE

In the fourth episode of the Top Gear companion show, Rory Reid and Chris Harris delve further into the new Aston Martin Vulcan, Rory makes a trip to Monaco to see Eddie Jordan and his E-type, Chris Harris takes to the Top Gear track once more in another truly awesome car, and comedians Elis James and John Robins join them in studio.

aston_martin_vulcan_goodwood_4.jpg

I only caught up with this episode last night and once again I thoroughly enjoyed it for the most part.

That Vulcan is A MAZ(E) ING

Loved the 2 Grand Jaguar

The Tesla X shows that electric cars aren't all bad

Despite the iffy viewing figures I think that the new Top Gear has been a success. :thumb:

I agree the programme is improving, it's just the idiot known as Chris Evans that ruins it. If he stopped running around like the village idiot and sorted his appearance out it might be more bearable.
Matt Le Blanc comes across far better in all situations, Eddie J looks positively out of his depth and Sabine Schmit only gets my vote cause she's easy on the eye.
Chris Harris is pretty spectacular, mind you I have to say that as he rated the 997 Turbo so highly!
That Vulcan was just outrageous but stunning.

Rory Reid and Chris Harris are totally watchable.

Bear Grylls and Brian Cox are too, but more into their stars rather than their cars.

Eddie Jordan remains totally, totally loathsome, and should be put up against the wall next to the ginger idiot.

On the plus side, I never realised Sabine was a Melon Smuggler.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back