Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picking up my new daily today!

CB

A45 AMG!!!

Quite excited !

Anyone else had one and what did you think?

Jerome (SpeedTrap) ... and get it chipped!

Nope, I'm GT4.

Sorry, I was answering both parts of your question:

"Anyone had one?": Jerome (SpeedTrap) has one
and
"What did you think?": I thought you should remap it

If its on a very attractive PCP he wont be able to chip it. Merc hook it up on aservice and interrogate the ECU at every service and virtually any time it goes on a ramp for anything.

cheshire911 said:
If its on a very attractive PCP he wont be able to chip it. Merc hook it up on aservice and interrogate the ECU at every service and virtually any time it goes on a ramp for anything.

I suspect that will also be true if he is on an unattractive PCP :grin:

Yes, Freudian slip old chap. The message was that MB do a lot of these cars on PCP and the numbers versus finance for an outright purchase versus depreciation and other factors makes the PCP option very 'attractive.'

The same will apply if its not on a PCP (attractive or otherwise) but covered by a warranty.

The thing with SuperChips (other mappers are available), is that they provide an engine warranty of 12 mo or the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (whichever is the longer).

Still, if the wrong air-freshener can invalidate an IMS claim, it's sorry state of affairs, and no mistake.

Nice car, I looked at those when they were released, saw some good reviews but I wasn't in the market for new at the time and I don't get my car through the business so I went with Cayman s used instead.

I hear that considering the power, the fuel economy is pretty good and tbh one of those would have made moe sense than my present daily but I'm not sensible so it didn't happen.

Good luck with it. :thumb:

Nice car, I looked at those when they were released, saw some good reviews but I wasn't in the market for new at the time and I don't get my car through the business so I went with Cayman s used instead.

I hear that considering the power, the fuel economy is pretty good and tbh one of those would have made moe sense than my present daily but I'm not sensible so it didn't happen.

Good luck with it. :thumb:

Picked up yesterday! It's quick for sure. The performance exhaust sounds great. Can't be compared in the slightest with the GT3 of course but it is a great daily driver and quick.

Will remap soon as possible!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back