Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best Courier from the states ?

Gazc2

I am looking to get an exhaust delivered from the states any reccomendations on who ti use much appreciated

Gaz

IMO not UPS, they lost a bit of experimental kit I was booked in to fit on a certain day, delivered from the States to Paris,the kit was worth $50k and it went missing for three days in France and eventually turned up on the back seat of a taxi, this was 15 years ago but I've never used them since.

15 years and your still feeling the pain :D they might have rehabilitated by now

You might be limited on weight and size of package - for sure they will all ship it but the cost can vary wildly!.

I have used Shipito.com in the past with no issues and they give you a price comparison for most of the popular shipping companies.

Fedex are pretty good but they are not cheap and they will pursue for duty and handling fees like a rotweiler!.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back