Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Top Gear: Series 23, Episode 2: 05 Jun 16 8pm BBC2

Porsche News

Top Gear, Series 23 Episode 2 of 6

Join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and the Stig as the world's most popular motoring show returns.

This week, Matt, Chris and Eddie Jordan take music stars Sharleen Spiteri, Seasick Steve and Tinie Tempah on the ultimate SUV test in wildest South Africa.

Back at the track, Formula One superstar Jenson Button gives Chris a ride in the McLaren 675LT, while actor Damian Lewis is this week's Star in a Rallycross Car.

p03x1ktn.jpg

Top Gear: Extra Gear - BBC 3 ONLINE

Episode 2 of 6

In this second episode of the new Top Gear spin off, Rory Reid chats to fellow host Eddie Jordan to find out more about this week's big film from South Africa;

Chris Harris talks us through the finer details of his prized race car;

Rory puts a new SUV through its paces on the Top Gear track, and comedian and Porsche fan Stephen K. Amos joins them in studio as a special guest.

2F94FB3700000578-3371012-image-m-7_1450864088180.jpg

This one will decide whether I go:

Punkrocker_zps0f34c6e4.jpg

and from then on down to the pub

StanOgden_zps2f5b6aa4.jpg

isysman said:
Looking forward to it.

Really? Watched ep 1 and thought CE's was awful. Unwatchable tripe. Never again or I think I'd harm myself :judge:

Most normal, educated people cannot stand Chris Evans.

Yes I'm looking forward to it. It's a car show and I like them. Yeah Evans was annoying but he was probably nervous, and seemed to be trying to engage the crowd which he shouldn't have been doing. I enjoyed most of it though. I liked the video with the fighter pilots and I enjoyed the Reliant bit. So yeah overall it was good. And I'm sure it will improve. Also Monkey Harris is in this episode.

Not in my house :hand:

It's interesting that some judged the first episode of new TG against 22 seasons of old Top Gear and declared it not good.

So much better than last week!

Much better tonight, although I think CE should be replaced by Mr Button.

isysman said:
It's interesting that some judged the first episode of new TG against 22 seasons of old Top Gear and declared it not good.

:agree:

And it'll be season 2 or 3 when they really hit their stride I suspect?

Plus once they nail the two show format and add some social media. We could be in for a bit of a fun ride. :eek: :D

I actually wish the old team well on Amazon. Underneath it all Jeremy Clarkson is arguably the greatest motoring personality we've ever known? I mean FFS I can even remember 'Chattels' columns with a grin today, 30 odd years after they were written.

And May's spin offs are really good too IMHO.

We could have the best of both soon :grin: :dont know:

isysman said:

My judgement was not comparative per se.

Tonight was much better IMO and on that basis I will hang on i there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back