Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trolley Jack

Moranatang

Any one got any good reviews on a good quality Trolley Jack needs to have a low entry. Looked at the sealey ones and they seem to leak

I ended up getting one from sgs engineering, really good basic low entry and cheap. They're are stringer built and higher rise ones if you want.

If only occasional usage, the Halfords 2 tonne low profile jack is certainly worth a look. Covers 9cms up to 36cms lift, and currently reduced from £50 to £35. No issues at all in the 2 years I have used mine.

Attachments

• 332251_136.jpg
    332251_136.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 18,412
Got a 2000kg Arcan trolley jack from Costco a few months back for about £85 inc VAT very good quick lift operation but it is a rather heavy.

sja360 said:
I ended up getting one from sgs engineering, really good basic low entry and cheap. They're are stringer built and higher rise ones if you want.
:thumb:

I have a Costco 'lightweight' one too, nice low entry and a good price. At classic race meetings you see them everywhere!

When I told the wife I'd bought a 2 ton jack, she worried that I might hurt myself moving it around...... :floor:

So the lightweight jack from Costco gets the vote then chaps?
:thumb:

Best bargain at the moment is a Clarke 2.25 Tonne low entry jack at Machine Mart for £46.99 mine has done everything I want inc` 4x4`s

See Trolley jack

Del.

Ta :)

Trolly Jack

Another vote for the Costco Jack. Mine is 18months old well used and still performs (and looks) like new. Tip get the poly Jack pads, sold on here, they are worth their weight!

I bought the sgs engineering one and very pleased 😁

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back