Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust upgrade recommendations

Mondrian

Monza
I am considering a Dyno remap with WS so considering replacing the exhaust system beforehand to squeeze a bit more hp without getting on the wrong side of average track noise limits - weight saving would be an advantage too. My car is a 90 C2 & am still undecided on heat delete. What are the top choices out there for both head & heat delete systems?

Turbo Thomas is the only guy I'd trust, heat or no heat :thumb:

exhaust

I would keep your heat and have cat bypass, cup primary and stock final exhaust, this is generally known to give the best result without going the route of changing to 993 heat exchangers.

I have heard good things about 993 HE's and know that it needs a bit of chopping & welding but not sure about costs, i think they are lighter too so double points i suppose but is it be a worthwhile upgrade?

Also would headers stay within the track noise limits?

I am yet to hear a review of the latest TT header + hear design as early ones did not seem that effective but know his non heat headers are good, I got one for my 3.2.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinld56
Back