Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Model update

Rayo

Does anyone know which month the 2017 version of the 991.2 comes out?

I would hate to order a new car to find out it was updated a month later.

the 991.2 just came out so it will not be updated for around 3 years.

2016,2017 and 2018 will all be the same.

I assume you are in Europe

Traditionally MY model changes occur in September (tooling etc swapped in August).

Targa4Driver said:
the 991.2 just came out so it will not be updated for around 3 years.

2016,2017 and 2018 will all be the same.

I assume you are in Europe

you might get a minor barely noticeable spec change i.e. the rear wiper becomes standard but it's not like other manufacturers so a 991.2 is very much the same as if you bought it 3 years later

My local dealer has confirmed I have a allocation for a early Sept build and delivery in Sept/Oct delivery on a new S4. He also said this would be the last chance to get S4 before the new calendar year.
So if I don't opt for this allocation It will not be until Jan 2017 for delivery :eek:

I have also ordered the S4 and wasn't told that? I was actually offered a July build but prefer to want for the 66 plate.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back