Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 997.1 Turbo Manual

Streetrunner

Hi guys after the above

black or blue interior
any colour
below 60k

Guessing from other threads and how the market is quiet currently this may be difficult. But i have funds waiting and looking to buy.

Thank you

Welcome and good luck with your search. They are scarce but they do come up so keep looking and be quick. What's your max budget?

They do seem to all be in hiding. But still looking drop me a message to discuss if selling.

The dealer has to be trying his luck, I'll be very surprised if it sells at that price.

Speaking to my friend that 58k ones been for sale a while now, going to make a cheeky offer.

Could i pursude any of you owners to part for a nice cash deal

Speak to Richard at Performance Porsche @ Brighouse he has a customer who was looking to sell a low miles carefully maintained example. Not sure if it's a manual or Tip :thumb:

I do know the car is mint on an annual maintenance plan

Will do thanks,

Had a lovely reply email from the Hoddesdon Motor Co. On there Gen1 997 at £56k.

Apparently i have embarrassed myself and wont get one for that price.

Anyone looking to deal with that company id go to somewhere with a bit more decorum and professional attitude when dealing with cars of this value.

Can anyone confirm what colour that one is? Looks navy in the pics?

Streetrunner said:
Will do thanks,

Had a lovely reply email from the Hoddesdon Motor Co. On there Gen1 997 at £56k.

Apparently i have embarrassed myself and wont get one for that price.

Anyone looking to deal with that company id go to somewhere with a bit more decorum and professional attitude when dealing with cars of this value.

So you made an offer which he choked at? It seems strange that he would not see you as a serious potential customer whom he may be able to massage an extra couple of grand from to make the deal work for him also?
Of course you may have gone in way too low in which case he may have already had many tens of phone calls with people throwing low figures at him?
I wish you every success with your search as they really are tremendous cars both visually and dynamically.

Thats the one can anyone input on what would be a good price? Not far off Gen2 money to me.

Made an offer of £48k which for a first offer seems a fair price to start negotiation on. But got a reply of..

'For future refrence you will not be buying one of these for that price so save yourself the embarrassment'

Following a reply saying how i thought he was rude and that its been mentioned on here its slightly high priced....got back

'I use to dream on forum rooms as well'

Safe to say not the way i would like to deal when spending £50k+ on a car of this sort, bit diffierent if a backstreet garage with some corsas. Just thought was poor on his behalf really

But yes still looking.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back