Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Full detail Black Magic Detail"Sirius Dark Edition&quot

Phil 997

After seeing Black Magic detail products recommended on this forum then reading how they are hand made and can be custom finished in different ways I really needed to try them.
So I phoned them to discuss what I needed, as they had several that looked like they would suit my needs after a chat with them I was ready to go.
I stuck a toe in and brought just a sample size pot of the Sirius dark edition wax, this is a show wax for dark coloured cars giving a deep wet look finish, just what I wanted.
It arrived the next day and off to the detailer it went.
I have just picked the car up after the 1 day detail and here are some pics of the finish.
I am very pleased with the outcome especially considering this is a 10 year old car that is a 12/15,000 mile a year daily driver that lives outside in all weathers ,and not a sunny day only garage princess.
I am now going to order the matching polish and shampoo so it should have an even deeper wet look.
I recommend you have a look at their products.

http://www.bmdluxurycarwax.co.uk/

And a well done to Blue Stoat auto detailing in Bournemouth for doing a great job on the old girl.

http://www.bluestoat.co.uk/gallery/

:thumb: :grin:

Attachments

• img_0436_127.jpg
    img_0436_127.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0439_194.jpg
    img_0439_194.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0440_918.jpg
    img_0440_918.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0442_107.jpg
    img_0442_107.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0446_743.jpg
    img_0446_743.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0447_167.jpg
    img_0447_167.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0449_115.jpg
    img_0449_115.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0452_794.jpg
    img_0452_794.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 7,595
  • img_0451_107.jpg
    img_0451_107.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 7,595
That's an awesome looking car dude, even before the detailing!

Is it a soft or hard wax? Did the detailer comment on how it was to apply and what polish did they use first? How do you think it compares to dodo juice purple haze?

nigel99 said:
That's an awesome looking car dude, even before the detailing!

Is it a soft or hard wax? Did the detailer comment on how it was to apply and what polish did they use first? How do you think it compares to dodo juice purple haze?

Hi Nigel,Thanks for your thoughts on the car mate.
re the wax well its a softish wax that supposed to be very easy to apply having said that the detailer applied it to the whole car then looked at the instructions which say apply to one or two panels at a time and buff off, so he did struggle to get it off lol, but that was his mistake and he said he will know better next time., they use a lot of very nice and super expensive products and he said it was nice and left a good finish. not sure what polish he used but it would have been one of the better ones.
I haven't used DOJO or PURPLE HAZE so can't comment apart from to say that the photos on here using both dojo and purple haze look very good as this product does .
I think there are some very very good products on the market if you look about. :thumb: :grin:

Chris_in_the_UK said:
Looking good Phil :thumbs:

Thanks Chris mate :thumb:

Very nice indeed Phil :worship: - hanging my head in shame though as I've not been able to give the 4S any TLC for a while and she's looking a bit tatty :oops:

Had a chat with her earlier and, if she plays ball for the MoT in a few weeks time, I'll treat her to a good waxing! Can't be fairer than that! :D

FRZ 911 said:
Very nice indeed Phil :worship: - hanging my head in shame though as I've not been able to give the 4S any TLC for a while and she's looking a bit tatty :oops:

Had a chat with her earlier and, if she plays ball for the MoT in a few weeks time, I'll treat her to a good waxing! Can't be fairer than that! :D

Hi Mark, Thanks mate I was pretty pleased with the wax and have today ordered the matching shampoo and polish :grin: .
Sounds like your being very generous to the P&J hopefully she will step up at MOT time as you have spent a fair bit on her over the last 6 months. and she can have that all over wax that she needs :D 8)

Nice motor. Is that a thing 'edition 911 sport'? Reminds me of the 918 Spyder edition.

997TurboS_edition_918_1280.jpg

isysman said:
Nice motor. Is that a thing 'edition 911 sport'? Reminds me of the 918 Spyder edition.

997TurboS_edition_918_1280.jpg

Hi Isys mate , Thanks . No I hadn't got £170k to spend on a car, but I liked the look so took poetic licence and added some ascents for a little personalisation. and a couple of acid green 918 bits although some of the trim was on closed stock and they wouldn't release it unless I had a vin number for the edition 918 spyder, so had to find elsewhere but that just added to the enjoyment as what Porsche don't get is that British 911 owners don't like being told they can't have something and will get it anyway they can , even if they have to pay through the nose to get it :thumb: :grin:

Ok I thought it looked familiar. Car looks great. Looks to me like it could have been a special edition. :thumbs:

isysman said:
Ok I thought it looked familiar. Car looks great. Looks to me like it could have been a special edition. :thumbs:

I am pleased you think so mate, as I was trying to be subtle like a special edition would be.
and Speaking of great looking cars your build is looking very nice :thumb: :grin:

CarreraMonkey said:
Nice finish Phil. Very nice indeed. 8)

Thanks , It was your recent threads and how nice both yours looked, that inspired me into looking at options for mine. :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back