Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swapped my GT3 for another GT3

CB

Owned my Carrara white 997.2 GT3 for just over 20 months. I did 12500 miles in that time including a trip to Monaco. She was a lovely car an I really enjoyed driving her.

I always had a thing for Gaurds Red and a low mileage example came up for sale a million miles from where I live and I had to have it.

So out with the old, and in with the new.

My previous GT3

Now my super low mileage Guards Red 997.2 GT3 😍😍

Hope you like

One of difficult decisions in life I suppose :grin:

Either way you win :thumb:

The guards red looks fantastic, was that the only reason to swap, or where're there other factors.

Panther991T said:
The guards red looks fantastic, was that the only reason to swap, or where're there other factors.

When i bought my white one it had 9800 miles and as one of the lowest on sale at that time. I racked upto 22k and was one of the higher mileage ones. I had made money on it anyhow and enjoyed it so much it made sense to me to buy a low mileage one and sllenjoy it but not use it to much either to keep the mileage low and value high. :thumb:

You boys and your mileage worries. A 200k mile GT3 would be just the coolest car on the planet, especially with a load of stone chips, and patina. Low miles sports cars make me sad. Loving the guards red, don't think I've ever seen a GT3 in that colour, so much nicer than white. Get it down to the Alps, I'm going in June, I'll race ya!!! :D :thumb:

Shurv said:
You boys and your mileage worries. A 200k mile GT3 would be just the coolest car on the planet, especially with a load of stone chips, and patina. Low miles sports cars make me sad. Loving the guards red, don't think I've ever seen a GT3 in that colour, so much nicer than white. Get it down to the Alps, I'm going in June, I'll race ya!!! :D :thumb:

Don't be sad, i took the last one to Monaco and back :thumb: :thumb:

And if i come on the trip i would happily accept that challenge!!! Pink slips and all that :lock:

Wow, absolutely stunning :thumbs:

Stunning cars both in white and guards red

Congrats

Lovely car. Really need to see a GT3 in action.

Let me know when you're thinking of next upgrading :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back