Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Polish Day!

Chris_in_the_UK

Took advantage of the nice weather today and gave her a good clean and polish. Poorboy's White Diamond - love the results!.

IMG_2021_zpsytaclpso.jpg

Looks great Chris, and I like the smile grille you have fitted looks great on the car.
I am getting mine detailed tomorrow and am going to try a wax recommended on here, it's the Black magic detail and the wax is the "sirius dark edition". So hoping it's as good as others have said. :thumb:

Thanks Phil - the car has had a centre rad fitted and I am looking into sorting out some brackets and ducting so it vents properly.

Chris_in_the_UK said:
Thanks Phil - the car has had a centre rad fitted and I am looking into sorting out some brackets and ducting so it vents properly.

I was looking to do the same and try and make the grille more functional and not just look good when I fit mine, I did see the plastic internal channel on ebay but missed it so now waiting for another to appear. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back