Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying my first Porsche

Thenewbie

Hi guys,

Great fourm, lots of information and some awesome cars!

I'm looking at buying my first Porsche, and was wonder what the going rate would be and what to look out for?

I've read about the soft top rear plastic window and wires that can snap, also the clutch, IMS etc... Anything else i should be looking for?

Having a look at one tomorrow that acording to HPI has been written off CAT D twice, but looks really clean and has only done 50-something thousand miles, what would be the going rate for one like that providing the clutch etc is pretty good?

Thankis
Thenewbie

Model, Age, colour, spec?
This information would really be helpful :)

:welcome: to 911uk

The car you're considering is worth about half what it would be worth if it hadn't been written off twice.

Good Luck :thumb:

DaveH911 said:
Model, Age, colour, spec?
This information would really be helpful :)

Whoops forgot about that info, its 2002 986 S with a 3.2Ltr engine in sliver, had 5 owners, guy wants about 5K for it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back