Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what mod on cayman s to get a better sound

wilpert

Indianapolis
Maybe a daft question but here goes.

I had a gen 1 cayman s and with the carnewals gt exhaust it sounded pretty good.

I now have the facelifted pdk version (2010 my) which has the newer dfi engine. I have fitted the same exhaust on this car and it does sound nice but not quite that throaty sound that i would like.

Are there any sensible cost mods that will help me achieve this, without messing the car up in any way.

Im not concerned about warranty, so i can do what I like just as long as it doesn't cost bundles and doesn't destroy the car.

Any suggestions?

Very bad form to hijack a thread on post 2, so apologies, but may I ask what you thought of the Carnewal exhaust on the Gen 1? Worth having? I find the standard one pretty nice already but could do with a tad more volume at higher revs but no more at normal driving speeds. Thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back