Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back to the fold with a 991 GT3 CS

habanero

Quite a fitting 300th post.

Well after leaving Porsche to dabble in a BMW M3 V8 and then a Maserati Granturismo Sport, I've come storming back with a 2014 991 GT3 CS.

Silly money as you'd expect and God knows whether that was a good idea given the inevitable manual and price bubble-burst at some point.

But feck it, some optimistic man maths suddenly saw me digging down the back of the sofa to buy my dream car.

So growly V8s have been exchanged for a howling flat 6. Oh my God

Anyway, it's a white clubsport and whilst you've seen them before here it is...

:eek:

Haven't really had a chance to explore it yet but a few full pelt runs on a rather wet M25 had my eyeballs touching the back of my skull. I can't wait to get it on some twisties in the sunshine.

Back in the game :grin:

well done that man for choosing dreams over residuals!!

Beauty of a car too

Lovely car - drive as if stolen👍

Oh and I trust I get some more brownie points for my wife also jumping on the Porsche bandwagon last week with a 2005 997 C2S manual. :thumb:

Beautiful GT3, looks good in White , great re-entry to the fold.......

The 991 really is growing on me ........I can see one on the horizon soon ......!

T

Very nice :thumbs: Back with a bang! :bandit: 8)

Super special. Well done

I bet it sounds awesome on full tilt.

Congrats and enjoy

Oooff! What a way to rejoin the marque, beautiful example.

Only the tiniest bit envious :nooo: but very happy for you!

Very nice, congrats.... And to your Mrs! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back