Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Reg

scalesy

My registration is P90HCE what do you guys reckon it's worth? Still on my 2001 986 Boxster S

Thanks Alan

:welcome: to 911uk.

No idea what it may fetch, how much did you pay for it?

Hi Pzero it came with my car ended up being part of the deal, got told the previous owner paid a lot for it many years ago can't find one similar for sale. But seen P900HCE on a Cayman S at the Preston Super Car meet

Had a guy in a new boxster comment on it in the petrol station the other week, He said nice plate that will be worth good money lol got me thinking :D

£250 ish

Couple of weeks ago DVLA released more P prefix plates. We were interested in P31NNY, P13NNY (or similar) at £250 and bang on 8.30am we tried to buy. Couldn't get near them, but they were on eBay within days for £4K :evil:

Not sure about P plates ending HCE, but plenty ending CHE appeared too, for massive markups on the DVLA price. EBay is full of P plates at the moment. What a value-add business, much the same as online ticket touting IMO :roll:

The jokers on here, tch. :grin:

I reckon it's worth a lot more than that. Add a zero? Porsche plates are in demand, especially air-cooled ones.

hate to say it but agree with 250 at best. try reg transfers or similar for a valuation then factor in months/years to sell it.there are too many around.

Not trying to be unkind, I have 3 private plates myself and have bought and sold them in the past. They are easy to buy but much much more difficult to sell. I was amazed at some of the prices achieved recently at the DVLA sales.

Reads a bit like PONCE to me - maybe try selling it on Grindr :dont know:

Don't want to be harsh but would anyone in their right mind really pay any more than 250 for a plate that has practically none of the letters in the right order!!!!!!

How about the one..

TERVRO

any offers😉

Hans Gruber said:
Don't want to be harsh but would anyone in their right mind really pay any more than 250 for a plate that has practically none of the letters in the right order!!!!!!

How about the one..

TERVRO

any offers😉

Does that say 'Robert'....? :dont know: :wink:

We havn't had a good plate thread for a while :D

:popcorn:

Weirdly I can't get the word 'Pumice' out of my head. If I saw it I'd wonder if you made your living selling these.... :dont know:

pumice_foot_file_zoom_7.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back