Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 related plate "P11 4 DEP" - £82,500

It's a shame the car wasn't previously owned by a doctor and, as the advert doesn't mention that it is one of the last of the 'air-cooled', it's only worth a fraction of the asking price.

As a starter I'll match Zingari's '25 bags' and throw in an extra 7p (IN CASH) for the number plate.

If it was tip' I'd have paid the full amount. :sad:

To be fair, it was trying to avoid the usual dreadful clichés (it may well have been owned by a doctor, but that isn't relevant)

I don't understand the whole "last of the air-cooled", if you didn't already know, I don't think you would care (I'm fairly sure any genuine buyer of a 993 would be unlikely to buy a "first of the water-cooled" inadvertently :dont know:)

What's next?

A GT4?

I fancy one of them myself.

SOR?
Leveraged (collateralised) forecourt stock?
Selling your wife's car (with her prior knowledge and agreement etc etc)?

But ignoring the three I could think of in about 10 secs, it was meant as an amusing (I guess that assumes you join the dots) allusion to the Good ol' US of A Real Estate signs:

for-sale-by-owner.jpg

What's next?

... GT4.3, of course!

Yes mine was a joke as well hence the smily face...

I guess I was thrown by the question, and felt I had to answer (particularly as my inclusion of the sign did have a specific intent, which I thought you may have overlooked).

It is true that a thief would be suitable example of a non-owner, and that would be funny (although not surprising, given the miscreants on YouTube or various, usually American, sources of Darwin fail).

"Porsche Club member" explains the free ad (and the free Cert of Authenticity!)

Where did you get the door sticker from ?

:thumb:

But buyers may be worried it will affect the paintwork :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back