Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Before you rush off to the bodyshop

chaser

......consider PDR.....Paintless dent repair.

Just a heads up to anyone that has dings, dents,hail damage etc. Please consider PDR as an alternative to bodyshop repairs. It`s quick, usually a lot cheaper than conventional repairs, retains your original panels and paintwork.
This is not a personal ad for my services, as where I live wouldn`t be an option for most of you guys, but if you do need a decent PDR tech I can probably recommend a good one in your area. Not all PDR techs are the same, some are shocking and can potentially cause more harm than good so go on recommendation.

This is an example of what can be repaired successfully, a job I did yesterday on an early 996 that someone sat on the roof.

This was the main dent, plus there were a lot of other wavy areas to address.

The finished job, no paint, no filler used. And no 996`s were harmed in the process
:)

:thumbs: :worship:

Fantastic job. :thumb:

Panel beating craftsmanship in the traditional sense.

Top job there Chaser :thumb:

When I bought my Boxster a couple of years ago she had a few parking dinks, once the dealers chosen PDR man had worked his magic she was like new :D

Can you recommend anyone in the Midlands / Coventry area as my 996 has a couple of tiny ripples in the drivers door :?:

I've got a friend who does this for a living.
He is a perfectionist, covering the Reading,Bracknell, Camberley Area
Can PM his details if required

kurlykris said:
Can you recommend anyone in the Midlands / Coventry area as my 996 has a couple of tiny ripples in the drivers door :?:

PM`d you.

Bikeracer1098 said:

Not Dentmaster is it? I took my Corrado to them to have a ding taken out of the rear quarter and they took out two other dents I hadn't even noticed all in for the same price. Think it was about £60 all in.

A lot of skill in this game.

Anyone in nottinghamshire??

Jamie© said:
Bikeracer1098 said:

Not Dentmaster is it? I took my Corrado to them to have a ding taken out of the rear quarter and they took out two other dents I hadn't even noticed all in for the same price. Think it was about £60 all in.

A lot of skill in this game.

No it's Rob from Scorpions smart repairs.
I've been using him for years, to remove dings etc
He's a perfectionist and once finished you wond be able to see any signs of any dings/dents
His mobile 07795 166022

jimmy p said:
Anyone in nottinghamshire??

I use Howard Turner Dents Direct ,I hate dings he is the best I have ever come across 07977 093824 .I have used Howard for years top bloke and reasonable as well ,based in Notts.

Great job!

I need someone in the Teesside area if you know anyone? Got a couple of small dings where the kids have got out of the Chelsea tractor next to the 996 and caught the wing behind the intercooler scoops.. Car is on a lift with the wheels off at the moment which should make life easier for anyone doing the job....

ragpicker said:
Great job!

I need someone in the Teesside area if you know anyone? Got a couple of small dings where the kids have got out of the Chelsea tractor next to the 996 and caught the wing behind the intercooler scoops.. Car is on a lift with the wheels off at the moment which should make life easier for anyone doing the job....

Brian Milner at DentPro is Teeside area I believe. Good pal of mine, excellent tech.

http://www.dent-pro.co.uk/

chrisu said:
can you recommend someone in hertfordshire ?

Kevin Andrews
Company - Dentrix
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 01763 852327
Areas Covered - Hertfordshire, North London

Top guy, trainer for TDN (IMI accredited company)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back