Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Loving this Boxster Spyder for sale...

Whilst I don't like the outside decals/mess. I could have potentially got over them.

But that interior is horrendous.

I liked it right up to the point they tried to deflect you from the obvious - No AC, No Nav, No heated seats :what:

Fair to say it's not a daily driver. But at least it's different and a bit of fun. Not seal grey with stone leather...

Zingari said:
I liked it right up to the point they tried to deflect you from the obvious - No AC, No Nav, No heated seats :what:

Perhaps another daft question from me but do you / can you get heated carbon folding bucket seats?

apollokre1d said:
Perhaps another daft question from me but do you / can you get heated carbon folding bucket seats?

I'm led to believe you can where they are the folding type :?:

Right you are, I incorrectly assumed they were...

What am I missing , It looks like a 25k 987 2010 10k miles 3.4 boxster like the one below
with a 4k spyder boot and maybe another 3k custom interior and some very nice decals, but for £45k I would say its between 10k and 12k over priced hoping the very nice martini livery will attract someone with more money than sense.
I think its a stunning looking car, but way over priced

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classi...miles&maximum-age=up_to_6_years_old&logcode=p

Phil 997 said:
What am I missing , It looks like a 25k 987 2010 10k miles 3.4 boxster like the one below
with a 4k spyder boot and maybe another 3k custom interior and some very nice decals, but for £45k I would say its between 10k and 12k over priced hoping the very nice martini livery will attract someone with more money than sense.

The price is in line with other Boxster Spyders of this age and mileage. You can't compare it with a standard Boxster.

It`s a bit errm, LOUD for me :grin:

Police car magnet if ever I saw one :judge:

Pretty though :thumb:

Zingari said:
apollokre1d said:

I'm led to believe you can where they are the folding type :?:

Not in a 987/997. Only the version of the seat available for the 981/991 can be had heated I am afraid. If you wanted heated seats in a Spyder you had to have the electric sports seats and lose the desirable buckets.

As for the car at the head of the thread, I quite like it to be honest (even though the interior is a tad colourful to my eye, the decals aren't dreadful and you would just have them removed when you inevitably tired of them). Not something that I would ever entertain buying at that price though. Much as I like the Spyder, I don't consider it to be twice as much car as the very excellent 987.2S. Indeed that car is approaching £18k more than a Black Edition (Which is the one that has the same engine as the Spyder). That said - there are plenty of people who disagree with me plumping up their values so that doesn't make it necessarily a bad buy.

:eek:

Surely not a factory build?

Wonder if that would pass a 111 point check? :what:

Bluebird911 said:
Phil 997 said:

The price is in line with other Boxster Spyders of this age and mileage. You can't compare it with a standard Boxster.

Agreed if it is a factory spyder, I assumed it was a post production built one using one of the spyder kits that have the same canvas roof set up, as it seemed to be so one off custom assembled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back