Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MINICHAMPS Pauls models 911 collection plus Boxster &GT

highway

Mexico City
I am selling my collection of Pauls model art MINICHAMPS 1.43 scale model 911's. They are all boxed in the clear plastic display boxes pictured and include the booklets, again pictured.
I will describe each model individually.
1. 911 silver exterior with red interior. In unmarked plastic display case with booklet. Never removed from case. No Porsche sticker on top of display box, as pictured. With booklet.

2. 911 930 silver exterior with red interior. In unmarked plastic display case with booklet. Never removed from case. Porsche sticker on top of display box, as pictured. With booklet.

3. 911 964 silver exterior with red interior. In unmarked plastic display case with booklet. Never removed from case. No Porsche sticker on top of display box, as pictured. With booklet.

4. 911 993 silver exterior with red interior. In unmarked plastic display case with booklet. Never removed from case. Porsche sticker on top of display box, as pictured. With booklet.

5. 911 996 silver exterior with red interior. In unmarked plastic display case with booklet. Never removed from case. No Porsche sticker on top of display box, as pictured. With booklet.

6. 911 996 4S Cabriolet silver exterior with black interior. In unmarked plastic display case. Never removed from case. With cardboard exterior packaging around plastic Jewel case, as pictured.

7. 911 997 Carrera S silver exterior with red interior. In unmarked plastic display case with booklet. Never removed from case. With exterior cardboard case as pictured.

8. 911 996 GT2 silver with black interior. With exterior card packaging as pictured. Very minor crease to bottom left corner of card packaging as per photo.

9. Porsche 50 years 550 Spyder Boxster twin pack. Unmarked outer card packaging. Twin pack of original 550 and 550 Boxster Spyder. Two visible cracks to rear of Jewel case as pictured. Models never removed from base. Very rare.

10. Carrera GT twin pack. One with roof up one roof down. In cardboard packaging with unmarked Jewel case.

All models are 1:43 scale. Lovely collection with some sought after pieces. I will split the 550 and Carrera GT from collection, please ask for details.

Any questions or requests for further pics, please email.
I'd like around £500 from a forum member!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back