Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The sub £10k Cayman S

Alex

Nordschleife
Just had one of my neighbours round chatting about his Cayman S. He's had it a few months now, but was telling me all about it. Don't know what mileage was when he got it but it's on 70k miles now. The guy selling it put 12 months MOT on it and 2 new tyres for him.

Grand total of purchase - £9,500!!!!!!!

It's in mint condition too with FSH and the seller only used it over the summers (and sorned it in winter).

:eek:

I nearly bought one 2yrs ago when one was up for £8k. CatD repaired mind :hand:

Hold on. How about a full fat 911 C4 in 'retro' colour scheme for £9,950 :dont know: Here

With the way he was talking I doubt he'll be keeping it too long. Downside is - he's fully aware it's worth about £16k.

A steal at £10k! Love the exterior colour - different. When Zingari looks at these cars the price only goes one way :clap:

He's either having you on or got lucky. I've been looking in earnest at caymans and you won't find one half decent at that price. Add at least five grand.

Cheapest Cayman 2.7 on Autotrader with a leggy 97k miles is £12k.

£9.5k is the bargain of the century. Cat C?

The postman gave me heads up on it last year and told me the seller only wanted about 9 or 10 grand for it. My mate fancied it but reckoned the postman was BSing us so never chased it up.

Total genuine sale and not recorded or anything.

Sounds like you have a good postman there! Better than mine - know nothing about Porsches.

Kimbo said:
He's either having you on or got lucky. I've been looking in earnest at caymans and you won't find one half decent at that price. Add at least five grand.

Interesting to see where This ends up. Looks tidy, good colour with PCM low miles :dont know:

I got a text from a mate at the weekend asking me to look for a Cayman (or 350Z but I'm not doing that) for him with £15k budget, I told him he'd pick one up easily for £11-12k, he said he hadn't seen any at that price.

It seemed not, they are all heading up to 16k for an original one. I was shocked that they have also moved in that direction, I was looking about 6-12 months ago and they could be picked up reasonably cheap.

infrasilver said:
I got a text from a mate at the weekend asking me to look for a Cayman (or 350Z but I'm not doing that) for him with £15k budget, I told him he'd pick one up easily for £11-12k, he said he hadn't seen any at that price.

It seemed not, they are all heading up to 16k for an original one. I was shocked that they have also moved in that direction, I was looking about 6-12 months ago and they could be picked up reasonably cheap.

Boxsters are on the way up/ holding firm too, was surprised to find that my Boxster S is worth what I paid for it ( a quite premium price ) over 2 years ago :thumb:

I`m trying to keep the miles low on her now, using the 996 more and more :D

infrasilver said:
This is a Cayman thread not a 993 thread :dont know:

:hand: :floor:

infrasilver said:
This is a Cayman thread not a 993 thread :dont know:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member