Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCP & General Help

Pinky

Looking at getting a 911 again and was wondering what monthly payments I should be looking at with my options (rough guide)

C2 S
Manual

£15k Deposit
10k miles per annum
4 Year Term

What kind of monthly payments should I expect & what would be a good deal?

Also does the Sports Chrono pack actually increase performance or does the 0-62 time decrease due to launch control? I appreciate the engine mounts and modes

Can anyone recommend a dealership or salesman to speak to regarding ordering a car?

Many Thanks In Advance! :D

I reckon you're looking at:
£86k car
£10k options
£15k interest
£15k deposit
£40k residual value

So over 48 months, simply £1,166.

I'd aim for £4K discount. But a lot of dealers will not shift. Expect 6m+ wait.

Enjoy shopping!

It would be a basic Carrera S with no options, I don't really feel it needs anything, all the gadgets just add extra weight! ;)

How much would that cost me on the parameters I set? Some people have said £700 region would be possible with my deposit and term?

Just find a car and then go into the dealer and see what they come up with
:thumb:

I just want to be given an idea before I go in, as I am comparing it to a AM V8VS

Think about it logically
85k car with minimal discount negotiable (<5%)
15k down, so 70 to finance, with a probable ballon of mid 30's
10k interest over 4 years of you're real lucky, so 45k over 48 months is somewhere between 900 and a grand a month.

Why not ask a dealer, and then factor in that you may slightly reduce the Apr, and may get a grand or 2 discount.
If the dealer says 1100 a month, you may chip a little out, but not 700 in your wildest dreams.

That would have the 4 year residual north of 40, and zero Apr.

You need to speak to Jamie Garside at eurolease
Well known to forum members
I'll send him your details

Thank you! What does Jamie offer?

Perhaps a contact number for him?

My 2p...

£86k car
£13k interest
£15k deposit
£38k residual value

So over 48 months... £958. (£46k cost)

you could reduce the mileage in the finance to lower the monthly, with a higher balloon/residual. or increase the deposit. to get to £700, you need to achieve total cost of £33,600.

With no options, reality of life is reduced potential to obtain a discount.

Pinky said:
Looking at getting a 911 again and was wondering what monthly payments I should be looking at with my options (rough guide)

C2 S
Manual

£15k Deposit
10k miles per annum
4 Year Term

What kind of monthly payments should I expect & what would be a good deal?

Also does the Sports Chrono pack actually increase performance or does the 0-62 time decrease due to launch control? I appreciate the engine mounts and modes

Can anyone recommend a dealership or salesman to speak to regarding ordering a car?

Many Thanks In Advance! :D

Or work this the other way and state how much you are comfortable paying each month (with your 4 year term and £15k deposit) - that would then give you the gross figure- does it have to be new? Something a year or 2 old could be better value? The balloon payment would have serious repercussions to this all....

Speak to Jamie: http://www.performancecarfinance.co.uk

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back