Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxster 3.4 S value Help please !!!

mzmini

Barcelona
Hi gents going to put a bid on a 2008 Boxster S to night its a 6 speed 30k miles fsh oil done ever 10k miles, sat nav sports chrono , Bose up grade, black 19inch factory wheels i pod inter face and short shifter gear lever
spotless did come from Cameron Sports Cars so it was a well presented example
what do we think please

Max 16k Private to no more than 19k Trade

subject to the details and the actual spec, e.g seats, wear and tear

although oil done every 10k means it's only had 2 oil changes in 8 years :dont know:

should be oil done every year :judge:

mzmini said:
Hi gents going to put a bid on a 2008 Boxster S to night its a 6 speed 30k miles fsh oil done ever 10k miles, sat nav sports chrono , Bose up grade, black 19inch factory wheels i pod inter face and short shifter gear lever
spotless did come from Cameron Sports Cars so it was a well presented example
what do we think please

So the Mrs beat you home in her new Boxster 3.4S and now you need to get your own back by buying yourself one :dont know:

Excellent ManLogic, can`t fault you :thumb:

Sorry 911UK my ***** up oil changed every year not at 10k miles brain fade doh :thumb:

Thanks for rubbing it in kurlykris :hand:

My Boxster is a 2008 3.4S with a top spec including ceramics but higher mileage (55k approx) when I bought it. I bought it from Lloyds of Blackpool (BMW Main dealer) and didn't pay over 18k

There's a black 08 35k mls, FSH £15.5k on Auto-Trader. If that helps for a guide. Take a look at the specification to gauge for options. It's a private sale.

Do try and keep up chaps and chapesses, Mzmini was looking for a valuation on his Mrs`s now acquired Boxster S 3.4 :hand:

And she left him for dead in the twisties on the way home :thumb:

Ouch :sad:

kurlykris said:
Do try and keep up chaps and chapesses, Mzmini was looking for a valuation on his Mrs`s now acquired Boxster S 3.4 :hand:

And she left him for dead in the twisties on the way home :thumb:

Ouch :sad:

He says he's going to put a bid on a 2008 Boxster.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back