Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Consumer Rights Act
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Official Porsche Centre Reviews
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
992 : 2019- 0
991 : 2011- 24
997 : 2004- 66
996 : 1997-2005 35
993 : 1993-1998 4
964 : 1989-1993 1
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 2
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 2
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 1
Early 911 : 1964-1977 1
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 0
Boxster : 1997- 30
Cayman : 2005- 21
Cayenne : 2003- 6
Macan : 2014- 4
Panamera : 2009- 0
912-914-924-928-944-968 1
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 0
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [992] 2018-Current
Porsche 911 [992]
911 [991] 2011-2019
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-2012
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
EddieCRX
Trainee


Joined: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 90
Location: Paris


PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New996buyer wrote:
Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:
Forum members have special pricing, so first systems will be >>

996TT DECAT system - 1500 GBP shipped
996TT 100cell or 200cell HJS system - 1800 GBP shipped

The catalyst are HJS motorsport standard.


I think Ive just done a little wee.... Surprised Thumb


Felix

Could you please provide a UK £ price for delivery to France, close to Paris.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie, you are a forum member and shipping to France is more or less the same. So you have the same prices

Please email me if you wish to order Felix@kline-innovation.com Thumb
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Lj911
Trainee


Joined: 20 Jan 2014
Posts: 79



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Felix

Ive been checking out your work for a while, looks really good thumbsup
I'm trying to reduce weight in my car, its kind of a long term project...
So your inconel system is very interesting to me, my car is a 2001 carrera 3.4.
Im looking for a full system including the 200 cell cats and manifolds, can you give me a price please...
Also do you supply lightweight titanium/inconel exhaust clamps/bolts? I'm sure i could source these but if you do supply them id be interested.

From what i can work out, from your vids and what people on the net say, your systems sound great, sometimes it quite hard to actually tell from some of the videos as there is music and hot girls to distract from the sound!
Do you have other sound clips/vids where you can gauge what the system sounds like when on the move at low and high speed?

laurence.
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Ben996
Trainee


Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Posts: 51
Location: Newcastle


PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix, do you have pricing for the 996 Carreras too?

Thanks

Ben
_________________
Car : 2003 Carrera 4S Meridian / Metropole
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Osh
Sepang


Joined: 19 Nov 2012
Posts: 2994
Location: Bristol


PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:
Osh, we do a great system for 996 carrera http://www.kline-innovation.com/exhaust-collection/porsche/996-2/996-carrera/

A passionate Uk customer made a proper sound recording in his carrera running Kline exhaust http://youtu.be/0OPDWII29RE


Cheers Felix - and how much does that cost...??

Ta


Osh
_________________
2004 C4S Cab manual - looks the bollox...
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lj911 wrote:
hi Felix

Ive been checking out your work for a while, looks really good thumbsup
I'm trying to reduce weight in my car, its kind of a long term project...
So your inconel system is very interesting to me, my car is a 2001 carrera 3.4.
Im looking for a full system including the 200 cell cats and manifolds, can you give me a price please...
Also do you supply lightweight titanium/inconel exhaust clamps/bolts? I'm sure i could source these but if you do supply them id be interested.

From what i can work out, from your vids and what people on the net say, your systems sound great, sometimes it quite hard to actually tell from some of the videos as there is music and hot girls to distract from the sound!
Do you have other sound clips/vids where you can gauge what the system sounds like when on the move at low and high speed?

laurence.



Hi Laurence!

You came to the right place, we are obsesed about lightweight and amazing sound with no compromise. A very good sound example is recorded here by an Uk customer, just raw sound on 996 carrera http://youtu.be/0OPDWII29RE
And no distractions in the video Mr. Green

Some hard facts about weight :
System with x pipe and catalysts - -11.1 KG
Manifolds - 3.8 KG/pair

I will send an offer on PM Wink
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben996 wrote:
Felix, do you have pricing for the 996 Carreras too?

Thanks

Ben


Hi Ben,
Same pricing as 996 Turbo Wink
We recomend 200 cell version for Carrera and 100 cell for 996 GT3.
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osh wrote:
Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:
Osh, we do a great system for 996 carrera http://www.kline-innovation.com/exhaust-collection/porsche/996-2/996-carrera/

A passionate Uk customer made a proper sound recording in his carrera running Kline exhaust http://youtu.be/0OPDWII29RE


Cheers Felix - and how much does that cost...??

Ta


Osh


Osh, this setup is 1800 gbp shipped Thumb
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
New997buyer
Banned


Joined: 17 Oct 2010
Posts: 9150



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:



Open Youtube Page




thumbsup


(Surely worth an extra 10% off...? Wink )
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New996buyer wrote:
Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:



Open Youtube Page




thumbsup


(Surely worth an extra 10% off...? Wink )


We will see, will see Grin
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Jamesyg
Hockenheim


Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 741



PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pmd... I want one! Very Happy ready in time for Dinslaken I hope!
_________________
‘84 73 RS Recreation
‘83 911 SC
‘79 1500 MG Midget
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamesyg wrote:
Pmd... I want one! Very Happy ready in time for Dinslaken I hope!


Pm replied, you are one step closer to getting a Kline Thumb
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
New997buyer
Banned


Joined: 17 Oct 2010
Posts: 9150



PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:

We will see, will see Grin


worship though in reality Mrs N996B will see...........might need to attack mine with a drill............ Question Very Happy
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope she will have a positive verdict Judge
Smile

Meanwhile a stunning Orient Red 996TT had Kline exhaust on!
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 



996tt_2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  393.22 KB
 Viewed:  2628 Time(s)

996tt_2.jpg


  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Jamesyg
Hockenheim


Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 741



PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:
Jamesyg wrote:
Pmd... I want one! Very Happy ready in time for Dinslaken I hope!


Pm replied, you are one step closer to getting a Kline Thumb


Thumb thanks Felix

I'll drop an email over to ninemeister to get it sorted. I'm unsure on 100 or 200 cell cats. I'll be having a remap anyway, so which would you recommend?
_________________
‘84 73 RS Recreation
‘83 911 SC
‘79 1500 MG Midget
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are doing a remap anyway, I would go with 100 cell. It's even better Thumb

My pleasure!
Felix
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Jamesyg
Hockenheim


Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 741



PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:
If you are doing a remap anyway, I would go with 100 cell. It's even better Thumb

My pleasure!
Felix


Thanks again Felix. Will the 100 cell throw a CEL right away, or will I be fine for the map a few weeks later?
_________________
‘84 73 RS Recreation
‘83 911 SC
‘79 1500 MG Midget
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't light up immediately you can run several miles before it happens. The catalyst are HJS 100 cell motorsport standard with high load.

The bore of the system and post cat are tuned for optimal performance and sound. We don't want to alterate these qualities by using over increased bore just to prevent the light. On 200 cell there is no need for remap, light will not come up Wink
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Jamesyg
Hockenheim


Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 741



PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felix_KlineExhausts wrote:
It won't light up immediately you can run several miles before it happens. The catalyst are HJS 100 cell motorsport standard with high load.

The bore of the system and post cat are tuned for optimal performance and sound. We don't want to alterate these qualities by using over increased bore just to prevent the light. On 200 cell there is no need for remap, light will not come up Wink


Perfect - thanks. I'll have a think on 100/200. Appreciate your help.
_________________
‘84 73 RS Recreation
‘83 911 SC
‘79 1500 MG Midget
 
  
View user's profile Send private message
   
Felix_KlineExhausts
Approved Trader


Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Posts: 142



PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With pleasure James! When ready just let us know Cool
_________________
www.kline-innovation.com
 
  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
   
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum