Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Two Plus Two Limited West Midlands

jkeith

Hi guys,

I have had need to get some assistance and advice from Two Plus Two Limited, Unit 33, Delph Industrial Estate, Delph Road, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 2UA. Tel 01384 482 989 www.twoplustwo.ltd.uk

Chris Best and David Moore are two of the nicest people I have met in my 47 years experience of dealing with small garages.

Not only did Chris allow my work to be slotted in with his busy schedule, he demonstrated a first class attitude by going way beyond what I had asked to be done.

He has spent lots of time discussing and researching Porsche technical issues which added to his already vast knowledge.

I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to use Two Plus Two to do any work on their pride and joy.

Cheers, Keith.

Agreed. I've been using them for years, since I had the 964. They sorted out the Turbo when I got that and they are soon to meet up with the C2 too.

Spend a lot of time on things, do them once and do them well. Don't like to go too far away from standard, but really know their onions.

Top guys, always get my vote and my cash!

(PS - not associated with them in any way and rarely sing praises of garages)

Same here.

Their knowledge and service is second to none. Cant speak highly enough about the service I have recieved over the last 12 years.

Thanks for the heads up :thumb:
Brierley hill ain't close to me but, OPC Sutton Coldfield are moving to bluudy Wales (nearly)
OPC Solihull can "Foxtrot Oscar" if they think their getting either of my cars,
Happily there's nothing wrong with either at present, so I've saved the number. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back