Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swissvax - Best of show

AdeD

Found some of this in my shed earlier so thought i'd put a coat on today, forgot how flippin good this stuff is, the photos arn't doing it justise, you could literally dive in and swim in the paintwork lol :)

Porsche-web-1003.jpg

Porsche-web-1005.jpg

Porsche-web-1004.jpg

It's disappointing when ***** like that happens, but let's hope that isn't the case with their waxes... :nooo:

Jamie© said:
Is it though? :finger: ;) http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=132392

Car does look stunning though Ade :)

That`s interesting, the former being a breakaway from Zymol :?:

I absolutely love Zymol products, in fact I always reccomend Zymol Cleaner Wax to anyone who isn`t an OCD detailing freak like me :D a couple of coats of Zymol gives an excellent result, with a lot of fillers, for very little effort really 8)

wow that is interesting reading... Still it smells like chocolate so it's gotta be worth it right? ;-)

I have Zymol Concours as well but this sftuff, Swisvax or whatever it is, is much better imo...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back