Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Broken Exhaust Bolt Repair Kit For Rent - Stomski Racing

poppopbangbang

Nurburgring
Purchased this to get a few broken bolts out of my 996. Works extremely well and removed the broken bolts without the need to helicoil anything. The only downside to it is the cost - £350 from Porscheshop.co.uk.

So if you've got a broken bolt and you need one of these then rent mine in return for providing me with a decent night in the pub. Paypal £150 to me and I'll send you this kit, use it and send it me back and I'll Paypal you £100. Leaving me £50 for beer and a dirty burger in the local :D

Kit includes all guides, bolts, drills, instructions etc.

Your photo's upside down :grin:

20f3b185-b462-4f4b-b984-b6a0039a9541_zps1u1mq32x.jpg

nant said:
Any IMS bearing tools out there for hire please. :dont know:

There's a guy from Cheshire on TIPEC selling one:

ozone-05.jpg

wasz said:
Brilliant! I keep putting mine off, due to the likelihood of drilling. its not blowing but can't be far off.

I might actually get around to it this year now I know you have this.

They can't possibly be as bad as mine? On one side I didn't have anything resembling a bolt head left, just rusty blobs on top of more rust!

Thanks Alex but cant find him. What page please. :sad: :? cheers.

poppopbangbang said:
So if you've got a broken bolt and you need one of these then rent mine in return for providing me with a decent night in the pub. Paypal £150 to me and I'll send you this kit, use it and send it me back and I'll Paypal you £100. Leaving me £50 for beer and a dirty burger in the local :D

Kit includes all guides, bolts, drills, instructions etc.

Hi PPBB, are you still loaning the jig out and will it be suitable for a 996 turbo?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back