Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PaintShield, Hexus CARPRO 300 or Hexis BODYFENCEB

911tom

Have a front end respray to tidy up a load of stone chips. I only had this done two years ago and it is already in a right state. I will be going for some protection film this time!

My feeling is that the self healing, more expensive paint shield option is going to be the superior option. My normal wrapping / sign writing company has offered either hexis CARPRO 300 or even cheaper BODYFENCEB. There are two advantages i using my normal guy. 1. They are cheaper, especially as we have an account at work so they will invoice this correctly :roll: 2. They are 2 minutes down the road so I can get the car there with minimum stone chip risk.

Anyone any experience of these products. I would rather pay the premium for paint shield if the hexis product is not up to the job.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back