Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" Eta Beta Krone

Chris G

Hey,

*NEW PICS BELOW*

I recently changed the wheels on my 964 so have got a set of staggered 18" Eta Beta Krone for sale, The centres are painted red at the minute, there are a few chips on the centres. The dishes are in good condition, there is a slight area where the lip is slightly flattened.

Sizes are:

Front 18x8 ET49
Rear 18x9.5 ET47

I'll get detailed pictures of each wheel at the next opportunity I get, but for now here they are on my car...

£1500 including delivery to mainland UK

Thanks

Oh man....they look so cool, why don't you keep them and paint the centres gold 8)

GLWS

Thanks,

I did consider keeping them, but keeping them red as well as it looks amazing in the flesh. But I can see them just sitting in my garage forever! And if I change wheels again I think I'll go for LMs.

Hey,

I got the wheels out and took some more pictures of each wheel...

As you can see from the pictures, there are a couple of chips in the red and around the valve's theres a bit of hazing. The wheels still look great, pictures really don't do them justice!

I'm open to offers on the wheels as well!

A few months ago I would have been on a set of Tarmacs, but I'm happy with the wheels I've got now!

Thanks though

These will be going on eBay tonight, I'd rather sell them on here though to avoid the fees!

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back