Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

***REDUCED TO SELL*** BBS CH-R ANTHRACITE 19" TITANIUM

Mnwatson90

I'm selling my 19" bbs ch-r that are in mint condition. The wheel sizes are front: 235/35 ZR19 , Back : 265/35 ZR19. The front two are et51 and the back two are et38. Only a year old and selling due to buying a van for work. Still got good tyre tread left on all tyres. The tyres are Michelin super sports on all alloys. The alloys and tyres originally cost me £2600 with proof of purchase. I Recently had these on a cayman. Looking for £1000 for the lot. It wont let me post pics up if your interested ill send them over in email. [email protected]

I think you may have the tyre widths mixed up: it reads front 265, rear 235.

Whytar said:
I think you may have the tyre widths mixed up: it reads front 265, rear 235.
. Yeah i did. Must of got mixed up. Changed it now thanks :thumbs:

Hi,

Any pictures?

Thanks

Daniel said:
Hi,

Any pictures?

Thanks
i tried posting pics on here but kept saying file was too big. Havent used this site much so dont realky know. Can you give me your email address and i will send them over. Or is there any other way? Cheers

PM sent

GLWS, they really are one of the best wheels around and nice an light too

I also have some for sale but are larger 8.5 x 19 and 12 x 19 in satin black for a 996 turbo or similar 997....sorry about thread hijack

FRP said:
GLWS, they really are one of the best wheels around and nice an light too

I also have some for sale but are larger 8.5 x 19 and 12 x 19 in satin black for a 996 turbo or similar 997....sorry about thread hijack
haha thats fine mate

265 rears, they cannot be legally fitted to 911's on a 19 inch rim. Min is 295 or 305 on a 19" rim. I'm sure that these would be fine for the Boxster or Cayman, however always refer to the manu ' spec'. I found this out to my expense a few weeks back. I don't want anybody else to be in the same position. Nice wheels though. :thumb:

'legally' according to what law?? :?

265-35-19 according to Michelin, :dont know:
of course they have been known to be wrong :?
BUT it looks good to me :thumb:
http://www.michelin.co.uk

http://www.btmauk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Replacing-car-tyres-important-information.pdf

The Law states any alterations to a vehicles wheels and tyres must be equal or greater than the manufacture specification. As such Porsche does not approve 265 on a 911 nor will you find tyre pressures for a 911 with 265 . Thus the reason a car cannot be driven on the roads with correct the correct pressures using 265 on a Porsche 911.

Like I said, I found out to my own experience

OP described them as " I recently had them on a Cayman", not a 911 and Michelin say they will fit Cayman's :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back