Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New owner, Carrera GT RARE!!!

HSC911

:oops:

Just got this £300k bargain on eBay for under £7,000.

Do you think I should have got a PPI done BEFORE I paid my hard earned :dont know:

$_57.JPG

The interior sealed the deal for me:

$_57.JPG

I lied, it was the clear rear lights actually :D

$_57.JPG

Identical isn't it :?:

hqdefault.jpg

Got a bargain there mate... check out the dodgy replica at the bottom with the arabic plates on, they missed out the bonnet humps!

all you have to do now is convince the DVLA to change the vehicle details to Porsche Carrera GT

then leave it in a car park to be stolen and hope they don't bring it back

Robertb said:
Got a bargain there mate... check out the dodgy replica at the bottom with the arabic plates on, they missed out the bonnet humps!

And the clear side repeaters :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm not gonna break it to the poor bloke :oops:

mark pearce said:
all you have to do now is convince the DVLA to change the vehicle details to Porsche Carrera GT

then leave it in a car park to be stolen and hope they don't bring it back

Not got the Log Book yet...he only had the green slip, wrote me a receipt though so it's all legit and above board.

He's going to send me the paperwork too in a few weeks as it's on it's way from the US.....

...forgot to mention it's from the US, dry as a desert so no signs of rust.

This car just gets better and better :grin:

ragpicker said:
Can I ask why on earth you've bought that? :dont know:

:sad:

I thought you'd be all over it, it was the same car that made you have a 'wobble' and sell yours, tell them all the truth :oops:

You even bought a bigger garage for it :grin:

She looks a beauty :sad:

Do you get a free tube of Airfix Cement to keep putting the bits back on :?:

Sometimes I wish I could Unsee things :pc:

What a load of crap , what is it another mr2 ?

Why do people do this

HSC911 said:
ragpicker said:
Can I ask why on earth you've bought that? :dont know:

:sad:

I thought you'd be all over it, it was the same car that made you have a 'wobble' and sell yours, tell them all the truth :oops:

You even bought a bigger garage for it :grin:

Hahah :floor:

You've got me there! i'm even having a pedestal put in for it to stand on so I can go in and admire it every day! I'll have to be careful not to press too hard on the DA polisher though, dont want any panels to fall off.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back