Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CGT going cheap as chips !

Rossi911 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Carrera-GT-RARE-/301868094483

with an interesting description !

It's rare I'll give them that...

It's so bad that I think it should be removed from the 'Hypercars: 959, GT1, CGT, 918, Mission E' section!!!!

vomit.gif
vomit.gif
vomit.gif
vomit.gif
vomit.gif

banned.gif
banned.gif

I wonder if he'll take my ultra-rare Speed Yellow 959 in part exchange. :?:

You gotta be joshin me, current bid is £6350, it must be a typo error ? and 2 days to go

OMG I just fell off my chair trying to look at what wheels it has, maybe they are genuine GTC carbon items and we should all be bidding ?

Never let it be doubted, a dude can REALLY waste a lot of f'cking time at the weekend! :floor:

I'm in, will fool anyone from 1/4 mile away.........maybe :dont know:

It looks a bit like the person who designed it had only had a description down the phone to work from.

All that said, probably the closest I'd get to owning a CGT! :sad:

Oh no! I didn't know if I should post this here or in the 'eBay - did they really say that!!!' thread

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=109558

From the 'new owner' thread:

kurlykris said:
She looks a beauty :sad:
Do you get a free tube of Airfix Cement to keep putting the bits back on :?:
Sometimes I wish I could Unsee things :pc:

ragpicker said:
HSC911 said:
ragpicker said:
Can I ask why on earth you've bought that? :dont know:

:sad:

I thought you'd be all over it, it was the same car that made you have a 'wobble' and sell yours, tell them all the truth :oops:

You even bought a bigger garage for it :grin:

Hahah :floor:

You've got me there! i'm even having a pedestal put in for it to stand on so I can go in and admire it every day! I'll have to be careful not to press too hard on the DA polisher though, dont want any panels to fall off.....

Lead me to ask a few questions:

Me:
Looks like alot of time and effort has been spent on this!
Did you have a buy now price?
I guess it's difficult as it's probably priceless!!!!!!

New message from: hms12phil
hi thanks i will never get back what i have in the car so if you give me a fair offer i would think about it the does have it photo take every were you go so get used to thanks regardes phill

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I didn't understand the last bit either!

There will be more to come :floor:

Get ready for it.... :sad:

ME:
Looks like alot of time and effort has been spent on this!
Did you have a buy now price?
I guess it's difficult as it's probably priceless!!!!!!

hms12phil:
hi thanks i will never get back what i have in the car so if you give me a fair offer i would think about it the does have it photo take every were you go so get used to thanks regardes phill

ME:
£20,000?
I know it's a cheeky one and that you have put in a lot more money.
Tell me what inspired you, it's a really good replica.
It has been done properly hasn't it? There isn't any airfix cement, I don't want bits to fall off if I press too hard on the DA polisher!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR IT :?:

hms12phil:
Ok it's a bitt low but I will have a think about thank you for offer

:frustrated: :dont know: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

One thing for sure, it's priceless for the entertainment value, my jaw is aching with laughter :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :sad: :floor: :sad:

diverzeusy said:
One thing for sure, it's priceless for the entertainment value, my jaw is aching with laughter :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :sad: :floor: :sad:

It get's even better:

hms12phil:
This was imported from the US about 10 years ago, the shell is perfect. Best I have ever seen, really authentic looking, exact dimensions as the original.

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

FRP said:
You gotta be joshin me, current bid is £6350, it must be a typo error ? and 2 days to go

OMG I just fell off my chair trying to look at what wheels it has, maybe they are genuine GTC carbon items and we should all be bidding ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

£12,600!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back