Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What track is this?

Cunno

Anyone know what track this is please?

Red Bull Ring, in Austria, which used to be called the A1 Ring. :thumb:

Thanks Mike

That needs to go on the bucket list of tracks to drive, looks epic :grin:

Cunno said:
Thanks Mike

Never mind all that Jon, wossit like to drive now?!?!?! :food:

I will bet it's a bit like this :drive: :envy:

DynoMike said:
Cunno said:
Thanks Mike

700 miles done, allowed to use 6k rpm now. It's getting exciting, you can feel quite a big surge on standard. It's going in on Monday for oil change and check over and then onto the rollers to see what we have created :grin: and whether my goal has been achieved. Butt Dyno already says yes, but find in so hard to judge since its over 5 months since I last drove it hard.

Cunno said:
Anyone know what track this is please?

Ask anyone that has a PS4 and the F1 2015 game :D

Cunno said:
DynoMike said:
Cunno said:
Thanks Mike

700 miles done, allowed to use 6k rpm now. It's getting exciting, you can feel quite a big surge on standard. It's going in on Monday for oil change and check over and then onto the rollers to see what we have created :grin: and whether my goal has been achieved. Butt Dyno already says yes, but find in so hard to judge since its over 5 months since I last drove it hard.

Judging by that spec sheet I saw for the cams........It will go like a stabbed rat with it's backside on fire :grin:

Matt reckoned that it 'came on' like a 996 turbo off the corners; it's gonna be hairy! Ask him if he would forward the results to my phone on Monday, very interested to see how this turns out.

DynoMike said:
Cunno said:
DynoMike said:
Cunno said:
Thanks Mike

Judging by that spec sheet I saw for the cams........It will go like a stabbed rat with it's backside on fire :grin:

Matt reckoned that it 'came on' like a 996 turbo off the corners; it's gonna be hairy! Ask him if he would forward the results to my phone on Monday, very interested to see how this turns out.

Yep, I'm not that convinced as the cup final drive gave the car a real kick out of corners. Ill wait and see that the rollers say. Not sure what time next week it will get tuned, as Matts making arrangements but will send through info when we get it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back