Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VW Caddy C20 1.6D 2011

I'd be looking for a 2.0l 140ps. Would think with a remap they could be quite quick. Then again you know my take on vans :grin:

911tom said:
I'd be looking for a 2.0l 140ps. Would think with a remap they could be quite quick. Then again you know my take on vans :grin:

This is local, at a good price and from a friend of a friend.

Wasn't even looking for a van BUT I like VW's, my Polo is my daily, a van is always handy to have (e.g. if you are converting a garage :sad: ), it will look cool with some adapters and hollow spokes on 8) , I can fit a 3rd seat for kids, can fit the kids bikes in, a remap will have it up to 140bhp, I've got the V50 for family duties....

I've kind of sold it to myself already!!!

I will sell and buy a T5 Sportline/Caravelle in due course so I can sell it on then too

:thumb:

I have one of these,its the maxi combi with seats in the back,great day to day van for my work,and perfect for camping trips with whole family,its suprising how much gear i get in the thing,good addition to the fleet. :D

Good luck with your search, no offence etc, but you do know you posted a question about a light-commercial 1.6 Diesel in the "Other Performance Marques" forum? :floor:

997ant said:
I have one of these,its the maxi combi with seats in the back,great day to day van for my work,and perfect for camping trips with whole family,its suprising how much gear i get in the thing,good addition to the fleet. :D

I hear you, hence why I want a T5 Caravelle, with a T6 facelift.

GT4 said:
Good luck with your search, no offence etc, but you do know you posted a question about a light-commercial 1.6 Diesel in the "Other Performance Marques" forum? :floor:

:sad:

I know, genuine mistake, I was looking for the 'cubic capacity' performance section, this section had to do in the end :roll:

I cant believe I just spent 20 minutes on the buyacar website thinking what good offers were available and contemplating buying a van! God, I need to spend less time on this site.

So, HSC911, did you buy it :?:

kurlykris said:
So, HSC911, did you buy it :?:

No.

He wanted £5500, I had £5000 cash and offered £5100 as it needed 2 tyres, the ash tray bit was broken.

Would have paid more but in the long run I want a caravelle. So I'm just going to put another £4-5000 on top and do it all at once.

Anyone got a T5 caravelle...or Kombi Sportline :dont know:

PS KAS, that looks lovely, a bit of colour coding and some RR alloys will look amazing. :thumb:

"If this vans a rockin dont [please] come a knockin" :thumb:

[Applicable to caravan club dogging sites only :hand: ]

VW CADDY

Our 12 year old Ford Focus C-Max expired in Jan, we did a huge amount of research into what would fit us - family with two teenagers, passion for bikes so vehicle has to fit 4 bikes ( that's inside not hanging out the back or on the roof) 4 people and clobber. Wife's business needs the space and with aging grandparents, the option of 7 seats is very attractive.
After trying virtually everything on the market T5, T6, Vito, new Transit, Japanese stuff, Vivaro etc etc, we've just bought an ex demonstrator Caddy Maxi Life. It's perfect- not so long as an lwb van and only as wide as a car - so it ticks all the boxes.
Bad news is that I can no longer complain about the wife's car being crap, so it now means something else will likley need to be sold.

Re: VW CADDY

Ajs997-2 said:
Caddy Maxi Life

I know it's from the same family BUT it does look like a hearse.... :sad:

At least a T5 looks pretty cool still, I have a reputation you know :cat:

HSC911 said:
PS KAS, that looks lovely, a bit of colour coding and some RR alloys will look amazing. :thumb:

I agree but it's a works vehicle so with steel wheels I can bump up kerbs and black bumpers mean I can scrape it against the odd hedge when I can't quite manage my three point turns. :grin: :wack:

kas750 said:
it's a works vehicle

Fair enough, makes sense :thumb:

Still cool though (in my eyes), saw a T6 yesterday, that looked cool too with the DRL's.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back