Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Turbo 3.3 up for auction at .silverstone auctions

jpsh120

Sao Paulo
Heard about this over the weekend, sadly I'm not in a position to bid!

https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/porsche-964-turbo-

11.jpg

Chassis Number: WP0ZZZ96ZMS471929
Engine Number: 61M02963
CC: 3299
Year of Manufacture: 1991
Estimate (£): 40,000 - 50,000

converted from LHD to RHD and comes with a 993 interior bit of a bitsa.

It's not possible to convert these cars from left to right without serious structural surgery.

The 964 Turbo is one of my favourite cars....Irrespective of their value. If they were the most undesirable 911 in the history of 911's, I'd still covet one.

FZP said:
The 964 Turbo is one of my favourite cars....Irrespective of their value. If they were the most undesirable 911 in the history of 911's, I'd still covet one.

:yeah:

But it's my favourite car, not one of :thumb:

:mrgreen:

:worship:

Gazc2 said:
converted from LHD to RHD and comes with a 993 interior bit of a bitsa.

Shouldn't it have the split rims on it too :dont know:

Sex wee:

porsche-965-01.jpg

3.3 came with cups 3.6 got the split rims

He did tell me he thought it would divide opinion as it isn't 100% authentic.

I'd still like it parked in my garage!

It's a 3.3 so it's the cheaper Turbo. Needs work and I'm not sure about this statement Used sporadically after that, the car has since resided in the museum since 2006, being started and moved occasionally. unless that includes hitting low kerbs/bollards judging by the front and underside :dont know:

Unless of course they are the 'before' (the £14k was spent) pics :roll: as for a 'museum piece' it must have been in the 'well used' section.

Can they provenance the true miles/KMs covered as that is a mph speedo so what happened to the kph one :dont know:

Conversion and the 'iffy' Heavy Rocker switch on the dash kills it.

I suspect it will make £40k+ (I suspect a high reserve) when people get wrapped up in the hype and frenzy :what:

God it looks like a pig

It says it had work done but I can see the front splitter missing a chunk of paint, clearly had a front end smack due to the bend in the bumper and I can also see bit hanging off the bottom ?

Is that a veemax spoiler?

But if you could get it at a good price, it'll be worth it :floor:

I also wonder if it's an original panel car? Any rust?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back