Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what do you think of this car?

Palladium

ebay item 201518147473

sorry I am no good at getting links etc

looks a nice car.

Looks nice and says many of the right things viewing followed by inspection

Can't believe the price of these. I nearly bought one for £7k about 20 years ago. No-one wanted them. Not sure about the seats though. Guess that is personal taste.

TJW964 said:
Can't believe the price of these. I nearly bought one for £7k about 20 years ago. No-one wanted them. Not sure about the seats though. Guess that is personal taste.

I love the pasha seats.

Looks good and bang on the money :thumb: If he knocks a few bags off even better. Look at the viewings per hour and watchers. It will be gone by Monday if it stacks up.

Those seats :eek: Yep I'd have to have them as Pasha trim in that conditon is incredible - that's the retro factor. Some suggestion it is no longer available :dont know:

These should still be 9k and 12.5k for a coupe lol.

Zingari said:
Looks good and bang on the money :thumb: If he knocks a few bags off even better. Look at the viewings per hour and watchers. It will be gone by Monday if it stacks up.

Those seats :eek: Yep I'd have to have them as Pasha trim in that conditon is incredible - that's the retro factor. Some suggestion it is no longer available :dont know:

I thought it looked good, I like the way its presented, not oversold not making out its the greatest 911 in the world, but knowing its better than many.

kas750 said:
These should still be 9k and 12.5k for a coupe lol.

I quite agree. £9k's worth of driving fun and not a lot more. But I suppose it's an 'investment'.

Palladium said:
Zingari said:

I thought it looked good, I like the way its presented, not oversold not making out its the greatest 911 in the world, but knowing its better than many.

It's now mine. :)

Congratulations, was watching this....not as a buyer, just because it looked good (I like the seats!) and I think a keen price in today's mad market.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back