Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just had the car detailed at KDS ...

spiderlane

Nurburgring
...and it looks fantastic. I had the silver paint correction package and the Gtechniq coating.

Brilliant attention to detail (pun intended) and excellent service throughout. Plenty of time for the handover, no rushing me off the premises to get the next car in. Plenty of time for a natter about the job and other things they're working on/have worked on.

Car was perfectly prepared for the "reveal" (I think they deliberately shut the workshop shutters so you can't see it when you walk up, to add to the theatre of the whole thing). Some really nice little touches too like cleaning the blue denim staining off my white leather key fob and giving it a coat of leather protection, neatly folding the microfibre cloth that I keep in the car for cleaning the glass, lining up all the air vents, printed after-care sheet etc...

Did my first wash of the car today and the dirt just falls off it with the lightest touch of a wash mitt which makes washing a real pleasure and quick too.

Absolutely delighted and would happily recommend them to others. Jay who looked after me clearly knows his stuff and has a real passion for the job.

Refreshing and enjoyable experience. Not cheap but when you work out the hourly rate it's very reasonable for the expertise and experience you're getting.

More pics here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/markelane/albums/72157664214895701/with/24854812345/

Superb looking finish - absolutely fantastic job :thumb:

Really rate Gtechniq products. Had mine professionally done 20 months ago and it still looks as good as the day it was done. Sheds water and contaminants like the proverbial off a duck's back. :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back