Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 997 19" Sport design Alloys (Anthracite) + PSS

NickyW

Update: the kerbed wheel has been refurbished like new and paint matched to the other 3. The tyre nibble has been checked by the wheel refurbisher and it is not deep enough to cause any problems and in fact is on the kerb protector bit of rubber.

Guys I have sold my 997.1 so these are for sale. Original 19 inch Porsche Sports design alloys finished in anthracite by Harry at Autowerks. Centre caps are not original Porsche but Harry did paint match these at same time.
Tyres are all Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/35/19 (fronts) and 295/30/19 (rears). DOT are 4414, 4414, 1114, 3014 (so less than 2 years old). There was a bit of kerbing to one wheel but this has been fully returned. As a result of the kerbing,there is a slight tyre nibble but this is not deep (see photos). The PSS tyres have between 6.6-6.8mm tread. No nail repairs, no buckles. Photo of the wheels on my (sadly now sold) car at the end
I am looking for around £900 for these. Can send by Paisley frieght at cost. Located around West London or South Bucks region so happy for collection.

Price drop £900 ONO

Attachments

• image_752.jpeg
    image_752.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 5,042
Out of curiosity, do you know what offset they are?

EDIT: Sorry ignore me, I noticed you can read it on the photos! :wack:

wheels

hello there can you please tell me the offset?? and if you still have them for sale.. i would like these...thanks.. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back