Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VIDEO: My First Porsche 991 GT3

MrJWW

Hey everyone!

It is exciting to be writing on a Porsche forum as this is the first time I have owned a Porsche and I'm already completely blown away by it. Last week I was lucky enough to collect a GT Silver 991 GT3 and every day i wake up I am so excited to drive it - it is such an awesome machine!

If anyone is interested I made a video on the collection of that car from JZM Porsche (great dealership) I thought i would share for anyone interested : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJMBapnPnLg

Hope to spend more time on this forum in the future and get to know some like-minded Porsche fans!

MrJWW

:welcome: to 911uk

Beautiful car :worship:

Great video :thumb:

WOW :eek:

Congrats :mrgreen: and welcome.

I have no sound on work PC, so can't hear the commentary, but I don't need to!

That red 996 Turbo cab at JZM is a rare beast too :thumbs:

At least no one will say this to you:

:useless:

MrJWW, welcome to the forum and great choice of vehicle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the 991 GT3 is just an addition to your already impressive fleet that includes a 458 Speciale and an F12?

Good to see Porsche getting a spot in your garage... enjoy...

MrJWW,

great to see your excitement, reminiscent of my drive home after purchasing my first Porsche (a 996 Turbo)

enjoy!

Whytar said:
MrJWW, welcome to the forum and great choice of vehicle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the 991 GT3 is just an addition to your already impressive fleet that includes a 458 Speciale and an F12?

Good to see Porsche getting a spot in your garage... enjoy...

Hey! thanks very much for the welcome - yes i do have a few other toys, very cool to drive the GT3 back to back with the Speciale - I have to say i think the GT3 provides more confidence at an earlier stage of learning the cars characteristics - the front end turn-in is insane! and rear grip fantastic. I should have done the Porsche thing sooner! ha ha

Awesome , congratulations :thumb:

Manic996t said:
MrJWW,

great to see your excitement, reminiscent of my drive home after purchasing my first Porsche (a 996 Turbo)

enjoy!

New car days are quite special hey!? :D

HSC911 said:
WOW :eek:

Congrats :mrgreen: and welcome.

I have no sound on work PC, so can't hear the commentary, but I don't need to!

That red 996 Turbo cab at JZM is a rare beast too :thumbs:

At least no one will say this to you:

:useless:

Ha ha - worth checking out the sound toward the end of the video - 991 is insane toward 9,000 rpm! :thumbs:

***** me Shmee's grown a beard.... :D :D :D :D :D

Nice car, but christ do you love yourself a bit or what.

I doubt Chris Harris is worried about his job just yet :nooo:

budflicker said:
***** me Shmee's grown a beard.... :D :D :D :D :D

Nice car, but christ do you love yourself a bit or what.

I doubt Chris Harris is worried about his job just yet :nooo:

LOL - errr...thanks? :dont know:

Nice one! :thumbs:

Congratulations on the car, it looks and sounds great :)

Jsw

Great video and presented very well :thumbs:

Superb car, sounds amazing. Next video on track ?

Welcome...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back