Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

flash ecu back to std

moss

Hockenheim
can anyone reccomend anyone that can flash my cayenne turbo back to factory default ? its got a map on it i dont like, and they have locked the ecu, so only way to ever get it tuned to anything i like is to start with a blank sheet , hence the need to reflash back to std.
thanks

OPC can flash it with stock firmware. Mid Sussex Porsche are very helpful, ask for the workshop manager, Graham Skipper I believe.

I had a car that came in part exchange which had been remapped
I took it back to the firm who remapped it and they remapped it back to factory settings
took 10 minutes
and i had it checked by Porsche and it never showed up on the PIWIS

mark pearce said:
I had a car that came in part exchange which had been remapped
I took it back to the firm who remapped it and they remapped it back to factory settings
took 10 minutes
and i had it checked by Porsche and it never showed up on the PIWIS

Yes IF you know who mapped it and IF they are still using the same system etc thats possible.

called OPC, they want £195 for 15 mins work ! stuff that...

have got Viezu tune to map it next wk, they say they can remove the ECU , take to lab, and if need be remove chip to reflash to std, then remap for me :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back