Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne GTS

siy

Hi guys,

am looking to come back to the fold... this time, I am looking for a Cayenne.
I will be looking at an older one, as with recent house move, my budget is very limited!

SO the question is, will £20k stand me any chance of getting into a Cayenne GTS?

I should add, I would be looking for one with less than 50k miles on it, and preferably with sunroof - Think I am asking for too much?

siy said:
I should add, I would be looking for one with less than 50k miles on it, and preferably with sunroof - Think I am asking for too much?

I think you are im afraid, you'll need to increase your budget to around 22-23k or go for a higher milage car.

I used to own a GTS before i traded it for the Macan, with the sports exhaust on it sounded immense! It was a great car.

Thanks - I feared that may be the case.... I do like the GTS a lot - maybe I will have to try and find a few more pennies...!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back