Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tasty GT3RS 4.0 in Wilmslow Porsche + GT2RS, Boxster Spyder

isysman

Daytona
Saw it this week. It's a left hooker and it's POA (SOR). I'm told by someone in there that they 'think' it's £250k. There was no info on the car unfortunately and it was locked so I couldn't get the mileage.

IMG_5978_zpscd36tvcq.jpg

IMG_5981_zpsfzfqd8e7.jpg

IMG_5983_zps1jfwwoug.jpg

IMG_5979_zpslg3bl2pa.jpg

IMG_5980_zpslejj78s8.jpg

Also a very nice GT2RS outside which is a customer car. It's the same one I saw at Tech9 a while back having bodywork done after an accident. Also LHD. As you can imagine I was all over it! :worship:

Unusual choice of colour for the roll cage. Clashes with the seat belts! Also has had a 5 stud conversion and has what I think are Marmite 20 inch wheels.

IMG_5971_zpsmkrpifjb.jpg

IMG_5975_zpsw2zzes2y.jpg

IMG_5991_zps5xaj4jns.jpg

IMG_5972_zpsxnijo9jq.jpg

IMG_5987_zpsak7lh1of.jpg

IMG_5988_zpshl7vjp2u.jpg

And last but not least (well it's the one I'd least want to own out of the three), a brand new Boxster Spyder in what is IMO the least desirable colour for one of these cars

IMG_5986_zpsnbyaiesv.jpg

The very best of the 997 range...

You weren't kidding about those marmite wheels... really do not like them.

Not a fan of the wheels on that GT2RS plus the Red belts on a Yellow Cage hmmmmm. Still stunning car just looks Brilliant

Love the wheels on the Boxster though :thumb:

M9JOC said:
Not a fan of the wheels on that GT2RS plus the Red belts on a Yellow Cage hmmmmm. Still stunning car just looks Brilliant

I agree, sounds funny but it really is not the best colours to mix. I think I'd have a black roll cage.

isysman said:
M9JOC said:

I agree, sounds funny but it really is not the best colours to mix. I think I'd have a black roll cage.

Black belts would be easier but theres no saving them wheels....

When I was at Tech9 they told me the owner changed over to 5 stud because he wanted those wheels! Not sure if it's true though? Whatever floats your boat eh.

Aargh...GT2 RS, the one that got away. I was offered a new unallocated car
at list price....timing was off, and it was 33k over my budget, so I passed.

..what a mistake that was. :frustrated:

Ouch - that's gotta hurt :sad:

Agree those wheels look bad on the 2 but I'd be all over that 4.0 RS like a tramp on chips :worship:

Isysman, you should've popped over the road as they still have my car in there alongside a beautiful LaF :cloud9:

chimp911 said:

Agree those wheels look bad on the 2 but I'd be all over that 4.0 RS like a tramp on chips :worship:

Isysman, you should've popped over the road as they still have my car in there alongside a beautiful LaF :cloud9:

...missing out on good things (and you kind of have an inkling at the time),
they always hurts... :nooo:

Another, at OPC Tewkesbury yesterday. Left hooker, beautiful, but sold. The salesman says they are actively looking for these everywhere, but they often get sold by word of mouth only, never mind reaching an advertised stage.

No word as to it's intended use (or lack of).

IMG_0584_zpsinpwxu0f.jpg

chimp911 said:

Their showroom is closed right now. They are up in a unit behind. Popped up there today to pick up my Bonnet sticker (£45 well spent) and even the unit they have moved into whilst they are having work done was closed.

Why is your car in there? You selling it?

No it was just in for a broken manifold stud - It'll be a cold day in hell before I sell it... :hand:

nick w said:
chimp911 said:

I feel same about not buying a 997.2 RS when they were down to 80/90k! :grin:

Roro said:
nick w said:
chimp911 said:

At the time I remember feeling a trifle dismayed at seeing the prices they
had fallen down to....

Not so bad now though :grin:

nick w said:
Roro said:
nick w said:
chimp911 said:

At the time I remember feeling a trifle dismayed at seeing the prices they
had fallen down to....

Not so bad now though :grin:

What goes up must come down
:dont know:
:frustrated: :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads