Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

918 v LaFerrari v P1 drag race 0-186 (now with Chris Harris)

The track comparison was more informative imo. However, the Mac looks like it was on slicks! I have freeze-framed a few times and they definitely look like slicks to me. Or I need a trip to Specsavers :grin:

Crazy - genuinely crazy.

After the XJ220 and the McLaren F1 etc, with all the disappointment of later cars being dulled by technology. To be back to technology making for phenomenal power is just amazing

Nice post :thumb:

I thought the question towards the end "Which car is the most desirable?" was potentially the more relevant. The win is doubt a nice feather for the macca's cap but I'm still not sure it could ever top my hypercar wish list... :?:

It's topping mine.

I don't really like the look of the Fezza McFezza although it is growing on me.

all 3 are lovely and if only I could afford even a part of one. but wadda they cost to purchase at the moment...then maintain ? my point what or how would one of our heavily modified 911 turbos fair ? looking at some of the times it might be closer than some think?

just putting it out there. !!!

FRP said:
looking at some of the times it might be closer than some think?

just putting it out there. !!!

I wondered that. Where's the times from last year's Ragmax? :?:

some one get the Ragmax911 times up. Come on guys

Re: 918 v LaFerrari v P1 drag race 0-186

More of the same....

:floor: why is it that both McLaren and Ferrari are no where near the published times for 0-300kph :?: of course they are not, none of their cars are. The published time for 0-300kph was way too optimistic in the first place - how much longer can they get away with selling like this?

the Porsche did what Porsche said it would do.

well said Kennith !!!!!

FRP said:
well said Kennith !!!!!
I just don't know how they get away with it - you could legally hand the car back on this - clearly with values as they are no one is going to do that but look at mclarens website and Ferrari - the figures are there - we are not talking one second difference - we are talking huge difference

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back