Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo S 991

Jay13

Trainee
After just 9mths ive decided to upgrade from my 991 GTS to a Turbo S 991, ive enjoyed GTS and feel abit sad letting her go, tho ive always wanted a Turbo S and feel the timings right for it now

Attachments

• img1_8256_152.jpg
    img1_8256_152.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 7,518
  • i1mg_8259_681.jpg
    i1mg_8259_681.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 7,518
Hello Jay,

That's a 130 bhp jump. :lol:

Are you going for a brand new Turbo S or the rather excellent GT metallic silver 7K car that is on the forecourt ?

DRZ911 said:
Hello Jay,

Are you going for a brand new Turbo S or the rather excellent GT metallic silver 7K car that is on the forecourt ?

Yea that's the very one, bought it today and pick it up fri/sat
She's the very way I'd order one so was a nobrainer

Congratulations, you're a lucky lucky man :mrgreen:

Holy Fu** Nuts thats a sweet ass ride :thumb:

I was toying with a 997.2 Turbo last week but decided to wait. the 991 is a way off for me yet but I look forward to the day.

Enjoy your collection day :worship:

Many congratulations!! :thumbs:

Was looking at the car 2 weekends ago and it certainly crossed my mind that it was an extremely well speced and at a reasonable price. Almost went inside to talk part-ex, then I remembered what happened to me last time I had a Turbo for a weekend, and that was enough to convince me to let it go. The pants are still brown even after all this time!! :roll:

So many congratulations on your new motor. Look forwards to hearing your first thoughts after a few days of ownership.

carpride said:
Holy Fu** Nuts thats a sweet ass ride :thumb:

I was toying with a 997.2 Turbo last week but decided to wait. the 991 is a way off for me yet but I look forward to the day.

Enjoy your collection day :worship:

DRZ911 said:
Many congratulations!! :thumbs:

Was looking at the car 2 weekends ago and it certainly crossed my mind that it was an extremely well speced and at a reasonable price. Almost went inside to talk part-ex, then I remembered what happened to me last time I had a Turbo for a weekend, and that was enough to convince me to let it go. The pants are still brown even after all this time!! :roll:

So many congratulations on your new motor. Look forwards to hearing your first thoughts after a few days of ownership.

Thanks, yea first seen it last week then it was a case of talking the wife around lol, she has the new GTS BOXSTER which she loves or she would have been tempted to take my GTS 911, always loved the turbos as I said, again thanks :)))

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Let us know the full spec and more pics when you get it!

Slayer said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Let us know the full spec and more pics when you get it!

Will do asap ;) and thanks :)

That is one stunning car , congratulations .

edge said:
That is one stunning car , congratulations .

Thanks just can't wait to get a gud run out in it and open her up just a wee tiny bit 😳

If they ever cross over price-wise I'd be sorely tempted to go from 993 turbo to one of these.

I imagine the 991 turbo S to be a breathtakingly wonderful drive.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

DRZ911 said:
Hello Jay,

Where you up at the showroom looking ? She was taken in the show room last week, tho back out yesterday after my test drive for photo shoot for porsche along with the yellow GT3 they have up there as well

Wow! :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back