Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decals

cambsguy

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi All, just had some decals fitted to my car, welcome your thoughts (clean/constructive please lol)

Question is back to original or as is wth new decals?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1a_copy_120.jpg
    1a_copy_120.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 9,694
  • img_5313_copy_190.jpg
    img_5313_copy_190.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 9,694
I bet Max Power magazine will feature it now.

:floor:

I like it, the Mrs however prefers it in original form.

DaveH911 said:
I like it, the Mrs however prefers it in original form.

I have the same issue in my household, i like it but Mrs prefers standard :?

It looks mint mate, really like it :thumb:

Ian

I'm usually not a fan of these but yours look really good. I'd keep them, makes the car look more aggressive.

I've seen several GT3s with that '4.0' decal kit and have always thought it looks quite nice.

The only bit I struggle with - and it's the same on the 4.0 - is the fact that the red border on the bonnet doesn't encompass the badge. It always seems not quite finished off.

Yours seems even shorter :?:

Doesn't look too bad at all.

Run it for 6 months and then make a decision as to whether to remove or leave on.

that really suits it bud.

top work :thumb:

T8 said:
The only bit I struggle with - and it's the same on the 4.0 - is the fact that the red border on the bonnet doesn't encompass the badge. It always seems not quite finished off.

e.g

Yours is definitely shorter and magnifies this.

T8 said:
T8 said:

e.g

Yours is definitely shorter and magnifies this.

Must admit I did use this as my template, although didn't get it exactly the same

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back